Happy Friday! Today’s book is an ARC, so the quoted text may be subject to change upon publication.
First Lines Fridays is a weekly feature for book lovers hosted by Wandering Words. What if instead of judging a book by its cover, its author or its prestige, we judged it by its opening lines?
- Pick a book off your shelf (it could be your current read or on your TBR) and open to the first page
- Copy the first few lines, but don’t give anything else about the book away just yet – you need to hook the reader first
- Finally… reveal the book!
Continue reading “First Lines Friday #2”
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, created by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.
The Raging Ones by Krista and Becca Ritchie
Publication Date: August 14th, 2018
Continue reading “Waiting on Wednesday: The Raging Ones”
School starts back up again this month for me, so getting to all of these might be a little bit of a stretch, but I’ll try!
Continue reading “August TBR”
Down the TBR Hole was created by Lost in a Story. Its purpose is to help narrow down your TBR list on Goodreads by selecting 5 titles each week and deciding if you want to keep it on your TBR or get rid of it! I saw this on A Court of Crowns and Quills and thought it would be a great idea since my Goodreads TBR is WAY TOO LONG!
Here’s how it works:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
Continue reading “Down the TBR Hole #1”
In total I read 8 books, DNF’d 1, & bought 6 books!
Continue reading “July Wrap Up”